PRE-INSULATED PIPE SYSTEMS FOR DISTRICT HEATING AND COOLING
REDUCE HEAT LOSS WITH INNOVATION
We integrate the latest technologies in our Design and Build packages.
Using twin-pipe systems, GPRS technology and leak detection systems we always ensure that our service is always done to the highest standards with the support of the most experienced pre-insulated pipe experts in the industry including Designers, Project Managers, Engineers and trained field operatives.
Using only Class 1 Welders under constant supervision and scrutiny from our internal QA department and having our steel welds subject to non-destructive testing (NDT) we manage to achieve outstanding installation standards.
From design to hand-over our main goal is to deliver a bespoke district heating system and minimising heat losses, reducing CO2 emissions and operational costs.
MAIN ASPECTS OF OUR DISTRICT HEATING & COOLING APPROACH
- REDUCE HEAT-LOSS, CO2 EMMISIONS AND ENERGY COSTS
- WE PRODUCE 3D CAD DRAWING FOR COORDINATED DESIGN
- WE USE GPS TO OBTAIN ACCURATE RECORDING OF PIPE POSITIONS
- WE INTEGRATE AN INTELLIGENT LEAK DETECTION SYSTEM WHICH INTEGRATED WITH NEW OR EXISTING BMS SYSTEM
- WE PROVIDE BESPOKE WATER TREATMENT USING SIDE-STREAM FILTRATION SYSTEMS